Business Application Services
Home / Services / Business Application Services
With comprehensive technical competency and understanding of specific business objectives of the clients, eTelic provides full life cycle application management – from strategy to business requirements analysis, architecture design, custom application development and seamless integration, to application modernization.
Because of our client-focused approach, we customize our application development and management solutions to fit your organization, and help you achieve your business goals.
Custom Application Development and Integration:
We can then plan to capitalize on the successes while correcting any process breakdowns.
Despite the proliferation of on-premise, ‘in-the-Cloud,’ and mobile applications, Organizations require complex customization and custom applications to meet current and future business needs and cater to the dynamic business needs.
eTelic helps organizations in development, integration and aligning applications with their business across technologies.
We have a well-defined and mature application development process which comprises the complete SDLC from business case analysis to warranty support of the application.
Our application development services revolve around service-oriented architecture (SOA) and includes:
- Requirements gathering and analysis
- Gap analysis
- Architecture and design
- Development and unit testing
- Reporting and analytics
- Integration with existing and/or newly built applications
- Release and configuration management
We customize our services using Agile methodologies & according to each client’s special needs by employing flexible application development process drawn from years of experience. Our teams are experts in key application development platforms, tools, and development languages such as:
- VB.Net , ASP.Net
- Windows, Linux
By leveraging our vast experience in Custom Application Development, our customers acquired the following benefits:
- Increase the agility and responsiveness of your organization- faster adoption of newer technologies
- Improve the quality and adaptability of your systems
- Improve operational efficiency through streamlined processes, fewer defects and increased productivity
- Strategically reduce your cost of application maintenance, management, development and support
- Improve productivity by re-allocation of key resources on higher value projects and focus on Core Business Activities
Diverse businesses have a common challenge to integrate and standardize its applications for various reasons ranging from technology compatibility to reducing cost of maintenance and respond to changes in the business environment.
Business reasons may include
- Technology obsolescence – Upgrade legacy application to most recent technology and make them web-enabled.
- Make IT development cost efficient and move to open-source environment.
- Upgrade move to another related product or newer version of technology for better performance, support, seamless integration with other existing application and capability enhancement.
- Lack of IT support-A possible forced move simply because due to shortage of support personnel capable of supporting legacy technologies/platforms or the operating costs of licenses and infrastructure for supporting legacy technologies are significantly higher.
- Optimizing infrastructure efficiency following a merger or acquisitions
We understand that for a migration to be effective, a thorough understanding of the business processes is required as no two businesses are alike and in the same way, no two legacy software migration can be the alike.
Our legacy migration experts evaluate the business and existing technology, and provide an effective and test approach to overcome problem areas and transforming your legacy applications.
With a track record of successfully implementing the legacy system migration projects for many customers- Federal, Defense, State & Local, Commercial, we offer:
- Legacy Code to .Net
- E.g. COBOL to .Net
- Oracle Fusion Middleware – Portal, Application Server
- Business Objects (BO XI R2 to BO XI R3)
- Legacy code to Java
- Upgradation of SQL Server e.g. SQL 2005 to SQL 2008
- Client Server to Web Based
- Proven and well defined methodology in migration
- Over 10 years of experience in handling critical migration projects for Federal, State& Local, US Navy, DoD and big commercial clients.
- Experience in delivering multiple projects based on Microsoft SharePoint, Business Objects, Oracle
- Vast pool of dedicated technology experts in Microsoft, Oracle and Java domain